Tuesday, January 5, 2010

White Scaly Spots On Skin White Spots On Leg..?

White spots on leg..? - white scaly spots on skin

First, it has a small white spot the size of a cent, a few years ago in his right leg. He was 9 or 10 years. There was only one party, not much thinking. Now on the other leg, I have many white spots. They are all in the same area, and these beings appeared in the exact places where I had psoriasis. Another white spot appeared a few days ago, just below the knee the size of a penny. None of them are itchy or scaly. They are like bleach stains on my skin a little. I have this in the worst my left leg, after the sun. I always use sunscreen though.

But anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone has the same problem? Someone knows what it is? Someone told me it could be vitiligo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like a problem for a dermatologist, not Yahoo Answers.

Post a Comment