Friday, January 8, 2010

Arcade Hoops What Do U Do When U Do Something Emabarrassing Infront Of Your Crush?

What do u do when u do something emabarrassing infront of your crush? - arcade hoops

Well, it was the night before.
We started with all your friends. He arrived an hour and 1 / 2 later I was playing basketball in the gallery, when I came to and then press a water bottle on the table, running back and finally reintroduced if there was a huge puddle, splashing water everywhere ... SOO embarrassing!

3 comments:

Sue C said...

I want to laugh and say, well not to be perfect all the time ... lol Making Lite relieve their shame, and also shows you a sense of humor ...:)

x0lou0x said...

lol I stuff like this all the time
I laughed and clean:)
are not a big part of it, nor

guess who said...

act like it never happened - in fact, are not forced to think about to disappear - in his own mind and the power supply interrupted completelt

Post a Comment