Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tablet Pc Auction Tablet PC Problem.?

Tablet PC problem.? - tablet pc auction

Recently I have again a lot of work in an auction of the computer and found between the PC and so varied, laptops, tablet PC (Compaq TC1000). The problem is that it seems that the drive was not deleted. It is protected by a password and was in the net, as it demonstrates a clear field. I will build again, and I do not see what (if any) into the drive. The problem I have is the following.

There is no CD / DVD, only 2 USB ports, the BIOS will not let me choose a boot sequence, you can not boot from a USB stick or a boot jack boot on CD or DVD.

I think the answer is that somehow my form of crack, because I do not invest in them, if there is a sufficiently large disk, etc. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Blue Magic said...

Take the CMOS battery from the underside of the laptop, the battery is like a coin, then hold down the power button for some time to share the burden that must be made by default .... Do not trust me, it makes sense, but could not give it ago

Post a Comment