Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do You Feel Nauseous When Your Hungry How Do You Know When Your Body Needs A Break!?

How do you know when your body needs a break!? - do you feel nauseous when your hungry

Background Information:

I am underweight, but that so much and I think I'm healthy, albeit trying to gain weight. Anyway, last year, I've probably already yoga and has always been active in sports. Today I woke up tired and the idea of yoga or dancing (I love) made me blah. So once I have done nothing! + I wanted to today, I had felt a lot lmao, I never filled. I felt nauseous and a bit tired and hungry. It was as pasta and potato chips and cheese! haah weirdddddd what does this mean?

haha I'm so boring, because I never felt. I wonder whether the go, to lose the ability to

0 comments:

Post a Comment